Zyxware Technologies Private Limited
Rigour and compassion, the ideas on which we have built Zyxware since 2006 has helped us develop into a globally respected Drupal service provider from India and taken the philosophy of Free and Open Source Software to millions. Today, we are taking the same ideas to deliver high quality Digital Transformation services to our clients. With a talent pool spread across India, Australia and USA, we serve clients across the planet.
Our journey so far has seen us become the first company in India to build a talent pool for Drupal 8, a Signature Supporting Partner of Drupal Association, partner of Free Software Foundation, two of the world’s leading promoters of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), the creator of over 30 Drupal modules and themes used by over 60,000 websites across the world, maintainer of Search404, a top 100 Drupal module, empanelled Drupal Services Supplier for GovCMS project of Government of Australia. We have also delivered solutions for a clientele which includes INSEAD, Government of Bhutan, Government of India, The News Minute, world leading Digital Agencies etc.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Trivandrum
Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop Content Marketing Campaign Plans
- Design Content marketing plans aligned with the overall marketing strategy for a pipeline and set short-term and long term goals aligned with the overall marketing objectives.
- The person will be responsible for identifying digital campaign best practices and campaign calendar based on effective campaign timing.
- The associate is expected to design contact strategies that not only target the appropriate segment but also develop audience bases that are optimized for long term engagement.
Run Content Marketing Campaigns
- The person is expected to implement the planned digital marketing campaigns, overseeing all aspects of the campaigns from design to writing email copy to technical development.
- They must ensure that the campaign collaterals are accessible and functional on both desktop and mobile devices.
- The person will manage email lists for the campaigns and create an ongoing schedule for content dissemination activities.
- The person will identify and address any technical issues related to the marketing tool. They should track performance and make optimizations accordingly.
Generate and Analyze Data
- The person will generate and analyze data from the campaign in order to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- The resource will use their assessment in order to better optimize future marketing campaigns and provide insights which can be leveraged by the marketing team
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 4 years of work experience planning, and running digital marketing campaigns including email campaigns, content marketing campaigns and creating automated campaign workflows.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing tools, content marketing tools and in-depth knowledge of optimisation metrics
- Strong project management skills to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and to juggle multiple campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills
- Good people management skills to interact with Marketing, Sales, Leadership and Client Support Teams
- Very high attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality
- Proficiency in Google Drive Applications and MS Office is a plus
- Experience in organic social engagement campaigns
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative, game-changing email marketing ideas
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong team player and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in A/B testing
- Showing an understanding of CRM systems
- Possessing strong expertise in reporting and analyzing data
- Education in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
- As per industry standards