As Social Media Executive, you will manage the online community, growing followers and fans across all platforms with an on-target audience. You will be developing, implementing and optimising successful social media campaigns to raise awareness of the brand and engaging audiences. Using insight you will utilise social media listening and management tools to deliver, measure and monitor activity with the aim to draw actionable insights to improve communications, tactics and campaigns. Customers will be at the heart of you work by close management of Review Centre, Google and Facebook and by keeping in touch with the retail side of the business inspiring content. A passion for digital is a must as you will drive traffic to the website through SEO and PPC management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and planning sustainable/scalable digital marketing programs to increase brand awareness, brand recall and brand value online.
- Expert in social media marketing platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Should be able to conceptualize and create social media campaigns and creatives (through in-house graphic designers/agency)with strong hold on creativity.
- Work closely with the content team to develop content for social media engagement.
- Ensure higher ROI within allocated budgetsby tracking, evaluating, analyzing and reassessing the performance of digital marketing function
- Initiate digital campaigns to drive traffic to the web and app.
- Should have handled mobile app install campaigns and aware about ways to organically boost mobile app installs
- Strong understanding of analytics and data related to digital marketing and leveraging them to drive digital program effectiveness.
- Hands-on experience of Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Google Adwords, Facebook Insights, etc. Liaison with various internal teams and creative designers involved in creating the digital campaigns
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven social media experience as well as experience managing and growing online/social communities across an array of platforms
- Experience of working with social media management and listening tools
- Excellent English communication skills (written - including copywriting and verbal)
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations and behaviours in social environments
- Advanced user of social media networks and tools, with experience of either running a blog, or range of social media accounts
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and PPC
- Understanding of acquisition and retention of customers via digital media channel
- Branding Plan Design Strategies
- Client Administration Jobs
- Social Media Campaign Planning
- Must Skills : - Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords, SEM, Google Analytics, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Campaigns, Youtube, Facebook Advertising Campaigns, Digital Channel SEO Marketing.
- Only Candidates who possess all the above skills may apply, rest all would be ignored.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital and social media marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or business is required; professional services industry experience preferred.
- Relevant work experience in digital marketing roles in product companies / start-ups. Experience in digital agencies also preferred.
- Hands on experience in handling digital creatives, social media marketing, search related marketing (SEM), email marketing, display marketing, paid campaigns, mobile marketing and app installs campaigns.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, driven team player who is motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, perseverance and willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Extremely high ethical standards
- Blend with our Team Easily
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more