Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team & manage our key accounts.
- The person will be responsible for understanding the clients business goals and co-ordinate with agency resources to ensure successful completion of client deliverable.
- The person should have a knowledge of the delivery of 360 Digital Marketing. He/ she should be able to maintain strong relationships between clients & agency teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the project as a whole including meeting deadlines and the set KPIs for the client assigned to you and ensure that the monthly client targets are met.
- Understand clients' objectives & brief the team about the same.
- Help the team in planning & strategizing the campaigns as per clients expectations.
- Ensure that the planned campaigns are implemented timely.
- Understand the team's requirements for the execution of the campaigns and facilitate the availability of the same.
- Measure & analyze the implemented campaigns.
- Get the case studies made on the successful campaigns.
- Collate the daily/monthly/weekly reports from different teams and share them with the client.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more