We are looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager having entrepreneurial skills and strong digital marketing experience to lead our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their Online presence, Pitch new clients along with Team to get new accounts, Manage all departments, you will be like a CEO of the company reporting directly to founders.
You will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
Reporting to the company’s directors, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the co-ordination of internal and external staff.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Head the client servicing function of the Agency and Manage a Team of Client Servicing Professionals
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of their projects and campaigns that directly affect each client
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Co-ordinates internal projects and determine the best utilisation of resources to increase client satisfaction
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental growth
- Become the reliable point of contact for each client that is required to establish a strong business relationship
- Mapping Client organisation and Team structure
- Generation of estimates and obtaining of budgetary approvals from Clients
- Close interactions with design, planning, project management and execution teams to review delivery of services
- Documentation and maintenance of Client archive and interaction history
- Present pitch deck and strategies to the client.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience at a leadership role in Digital Marketing Agency or as Account Manager
- Hands on experience / Knowledge with Social media/SEO/ Paid Campaigns.
- Effective in handling teams smoothly.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills & Presentation skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Industry research capabilities, to understand Client business environment
- A good eye for details
Preferred candidate :
- Looking for a candidate from the Digital marketing agency/ Advertising Industry / Media Industry with min 3 - 4 years experience into Account Management, Client servicing
- CTC Upto- 6 LPA
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more