AffinityX – Affinity Express is GLOBAL ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a strong relationship with the client and address issues, concerns, or questions in a thoughtful, timely manner.
- Display dedication, commitment, and compassion in servicing clients and ensuring their success.
- Assist in creating Digital Marketing strategies for your client's Advertisers aligned to the expected KPI’s.
- Work hands-on on Whtie glove (high-value) accounts across all platforms
- Tracking, measuring, and analyzing key account metrics such as proposal conversion rates, eCPM, CTR’s, Order values, etc.
- Based on the client feedback, provide inputs to the internal Product and technology teams for further enhancements.
- Be product and data-driven by providing real-time solutions to your clients. Work with the internal product teams to ensure that the clients are utilizing all AX products and assist in the adoption of new product launches across clients and their markets.
- Work with the Ops Managers and training teams to upskill the Ad Operations team for your accounts by identifying training needs
- Manage campaign SLAs and Quality metrics for your accounts
- Work closely with Ad Operations team to enhance team performance and introduce industry-based best practices
- Drive monthly/quarterly business reviews with the client with the aim of highlighting past performances and also discussing future road maps for the relationship
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years of overall experience in Digital Marketing - working preferably with media companies handling clients from various industries.
- Hands-on experience on one or more of the following: Google Ads, GAM, Facebook Ads Manager, other
- Programmatic, and Social Advertising platforms. With expertise in at least one of them.
- Excellent understanding of the overall Digital Marketing ecosystem
- Understanding of the customer acquisition funnel and various attribution models.
- Expertise on campaign analytics, understanding of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Preferred experience in an outsourced environment (US markets) and working with SMB’s on Digital Campaigns.
- Knowledge of HTML. JS and other web technologies is a plus.
- Expert Time Management Skills and ability to multitask
- Expert Data Management Skills
- Proven data analysis and reporting skills
- Expert in Client Engagement and Escalation Management
- Lead multiple clients through layered and structured digital strategy solutions
Benefits & Perks:
- Performance Incentives, Transport Facilities and Other Benefits
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more