We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! As an Email Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy & execution, ensuring that the business goals are met.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute email marketing campaigns including setup and design, content creation, proofreading, testing, approvals, scheduling and implementation
- Perform database segmentation, identify target audiences, create email lists, purge non-deliverable addresses, opt-outs and recipients unlikely to engage
- Ensure that email creative is visually compelling and on-brand, with appropriate communication
- Manage CRM and other marketing tools to ensure that actions taken on emails (form submissions, registrations) trigger the proper workflows - automated email confirmations, notifications, etc.
- Track, analyze and report metrics of email campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- A/B test subject lines and creative and build winning attributes into future email campaigns
- Use UTM tracking & review email heatmaps for improved email performance
- Create and maintain email marketing calendar
- Work with internal teams to make sure content is relevant and meaningful
- Monitor email marketing activity company-wide to ensure consistency, alignment and reduce over-emailing
- Ensure we keep our email sender score/domain authority within recommended levels
- Create and implement email policies and best practices
- Implement automated nurture and drip campaigns to keep subscribers engaged
- Plan, execute & experiment multi-touch email campaigns to increase sales funnel velocity and opportunity conversion
- Work with relevant third-party publications to manage and coordinate paid email campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong understanding of business email requirements and best practices
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with Mailchimp and website analytics tools (e.g, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical skills and experience in management reports.
- Familiarity with Server and domain reputation, email deliverability, spam filters and different email testing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side for data driven decisions.
- 6+ years experience in an email marketing role, ideally at ecommerce companies
- Proficient in Email drip marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Email Marketing Automation
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly growing organization
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management and team management skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more