Started in 2001, Sara Suole Pvt. Ltd. has grown from just 25 people in one location to become a USD 75 million company. Its footprint stretches across the world – from Europe to Africa, the US to Australia. And footprint is appropriate, because Sara Suole Pvt. Ltd. is India’s largest Builtup Sole manufacturer and one of its leading manufacturers of shoes and leather.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Overseeing and utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Optimize company page within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Manage end-to-end planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns with following results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks: