CAMS is 29 year old company which is professionally managed and owned by Institutions. HDFC Group, NSE Strategic Investments ltd and Acsys Investments are the major share holders of this company.
The group has ambitious plans to grow in international markets and is looking out for a suitable candidate to lead their foray into Markets outside India.
CAMS Group is seeking an experienced and results-oriented Deputy Manager to drive and manage the Digital Marketing initiatives through online, social media and mobile platforms. CAMS, a mature Mutual Fund investor services brand, is looking to augment and leverage its digital media presence to promote its brand salience as a trusted knowledge partner among the young, emerging investors. CAMS Insurance Repository is a new service brand seeking to launch and build its digital media properties and develop it as leading channel for customer acquisition
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an integrated development and maintenance of digital assets website, social media platforms, blogs, e PR. Content design and development across properties to drive acquisition, engagement and stickiness.
- Design internet marketing plan and strategies which include but not limited to search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), landing page optimization and pay per click (PPC) management
Build Brand visibility through offline channels - Content development for offline media financial dailies, magazines, e magazines on MF services, MF concepts, data led articles. Events / Conclaves / Campus activities.
- Develop and implement activation for mobile apps, online visitors; monetization plan for apps, website
Track and analyze engagement, loyalty and visitor flow metrics, consumer research.
Independently contract and manage external agencies as required
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on digital marketing skills.
- 4+ years of experience in online marketing.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player.
- Familiarity with the overall Web site development process.
- User interface design issues, Information Architecting, writing for the Web, online marketing and brand building through social /digital media.
Benefits & Perks: