Are you passionate about plants? Do you want to promote sustainability as a feasible way of life? Join our fast-paced & growing team. We are looking for a Customer Retention & Loyalty Specialist to lead, develop and execute Ugaoo’s email marketing – customer retention & loyalty program. We’re looking for a strong visual and data-minded email marketer. You are creative, digitally-savvy, curious, and eager to continue learning. You are motivated by business goals and strive for continuous improvement. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for identifying and executing strategic initiatives to improve email conversion and engagement, managing reporting and analysis for our email marketing program, and building segmentation strategies to effectively engage our email audience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all email marketing campaigns for customer engagement, from early engagement to loyalty and retention; Ensure timely and accurate deployment of business-critical servicing communications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Brand Marketing, Creative, Operations and Customer Delight to understand business needs and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaign results.
- Identify target segments for all campaigns, leverage analytical tools to size target populations; understand campaign effectiveness and customer behavior
- Leverage email best practices, results to optimize campaign results
- Oversee and conduct analysis and insight to manage the success of each program
- Responsible for creating and updating email campaigns and customer lifecycle flows to improve traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Build upon Ugaoo's retention and loyalty strategies, with a focus on executing and testing automated, multi-touch email campaigns and personalized messaging to drive repeat purchase and customer engagement.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on email program campaign performance to identify opportunities to improve and optimize email marketing programs. Create and present weekly reports on email campaign performance and identify actionable ideas to improve performance.
- Responsible for email database segmentation including identifying and building target audiences, determining which audiences receive which campaigns, creating email lists, and performing list maintenance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-5 years of experience in email marketing or related areas of digital or brand marketing.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Experienced in analyzing data and managing technical aspects of email campaign development
- Proven track record in launching and/or managing loyalty/retention marketing programs
- Must be energetic, positive, flexible, and proactive with a natural sense of curiosity, a can-do attitude and the desire to make work fun!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more