We are looking for Instructional design specialist who can ideate , conceptualise and put together a creative overlay for Workshops and Masterclasses for kids between 6 to 14 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contributing to designing projects for the creation of high-quality learning.
- You will actively participate in Curriculum Development, Lesson Planning, content writing, and design strategy development.
- Work on improving existing content.
- Actively Involved in delivering high-quality training sessions
- The subject of Interest could be anyone of the following: Pol Science/ Humanities
Film and animation
Speech and Drama
Manners and Etiquette
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to conduct research and to define learning objectives and content gaps
- Must have the ability to receive client input and summarize it into a creative design presentation
- Ability to envision and insightful articulate big ideas in an interesting, engaging and easy to understand manner
- Develop an instructional strategy with an emphasis on active learning and student experience.
- Knowledge of learning outcomes development and instructional alignment.
- Apply new and innovative strategies to learning designs.
- Passion for teaching and knack for working with children
- Demonstrated expertise in instructional/course design and learning theories
- Demonstrated expertise in the integration of learning technologies to enhance student learning.
- Proficiency in writing learning objectives, designing lessons.
- Demonstrated expertise in assessing and measuring student learning.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Adequate knowledge of video editing tools
- Excellent written, oral presentation, and client engagement skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more