Toppr is India’s leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 14 million students. Along with the learning app, our School Operating System (School OS) and the recently Launched Toppr Codr product, provide students with the complete in-school, after-school, and co-curricular learning ecosystem. We have the widest syllabus overage with over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 60 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning, and improve outcomes for all students.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, Kaizen and Foundation Holdings.
Roles & Responsibilities:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As a Curriculum Designer Coding, you will be required to identify the scope of content and best instructional strategies to teach coding concepts to students aged 6-18 in the live 1- 1 tutoring platform.
- You will be responsible for creating lesson plans, creative video scripts, assessments, projects & homework sheets for the students to understand coding seamlessly. 3. Track and use students' feedback and data to improve product quality. 4. Constantly look for ways to improve the engagement levels and performance of the students through improvement in pedagogy and content design.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP In First Week...
- Understand Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s marketing, product, and sales strategies. Familiarise yourself with Toppr’s branding values and design templates.
By Day 30...
- Define the objectives and key results (OKRs) that Toppr’s knowledge strategy must achieve.
- Coordinate with the team and build the roadmap for content development.
- Guide and manage subject matter experts - onboarding, task allocation, and review of their work.
- Make decisions and develop content based on students’ feedback, understanding their learning needs.
By Day 90...
- Dig deeper and pick projects that matter to Toppr and its success.
- Gain a complete understanding of the product, its architecture, and its features. •
- Define metrics and analyze data to measure engagement levels and performance of students.
- Mentor and nurture the team to move to the next level.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Computer Science & related branches (BCA/ MCA/ BSc IT/ BSc Computer Science) with coding curriculum development experience by using open sources will be an extra advantage.
- Good Command over following coding areas: C++ programming, Java, and HTML, web design, and computer programming (Python and/or Java preferred).
- Strong technical skills with a high degree of ability in terms of the development of a specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail a game programming, app programming, logic, and critical thinking.
- Aptitude to adapt & show a high level of initiative on planning/delivering new technological courses to students.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Benefits & Perks:
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR:
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- High-growth industry: India's online education industry is an ever-expanding pie and is poised to grow to $2 billion in 3 years.
- High-growth startup: Over the last 3 years, Toppr has grown over 50x, and we aim to grab a big chunk of this ever-expanding pie.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Complete ownership: Youll have the freedom to strategize, drive daily operations, and run experiments to increase revenue.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more