We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to help strengthen our brands & accounts Social presence. He/She will implement online marketing strategies across Social media platforms to build a unique Social personality for our brands/accounts. The desired candidate must have knowledge of working on all popular social media platforms, managing organic and paid campaigns, social listening & reporting. A team player who has a holistic approach & can align him/herself to the Brands & Agencys vision.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage social media accounts (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Wiki, Twitter etc).
- Set up social media strategy for clients based on their target audience, competitors, USP and offerings.
- Create social media calendars for multiple platforms.
- Create ROI-driven organic & paid campaigns, optimize and monitor for best results.
- Should keep up with the latest SM trends and moment marketing.
- Should be aware of the latest technical/functional updates by the popular platforms and implement it for clients' benefit.
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions and comments in real-time.
- Respond to incoming messages and reviews.
- Address online customer queries.
- Discover trending topics, account needs, and interests of the target audience across social media.
- Social listening to provide the team with insights and recommendations.
- Generate insight into account performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Implement engaging copy & content.
- Develop optimal posting schedules.
- Monitor web traffic & category trends.
- Pick up recent news, trends and popular formats for Social content.
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement tools.
- Seek out influence and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information about our brand.
- Ability to execute brand voice guidelines in social content.
- Motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem-solving skills In-depth familiarity with major and emerging social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Monitor effective benchmarks and KPIs for measuring the impact of social media, content marketing and inbound marketing campaigns to analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting and provide data analysis for clients/accounts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency across social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of paid and organic SM marketing
- Must have experience of working with social media tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills.
- Flair to learn upcoming digital and Social behaviours.
- Willingness to evolve along the changing Social landscape.
- Approximately 3 years experience in a leadership role within a client services environment.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- High values in teamwork, client service and professionalism.
- Strong work ethic, diligent, committed and able to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment and
- produce work that demonstrates attention to detail.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more