We are looking for an experienced Creative Head who will manage and build best in class design team. Will be responsible for all creative and branding initiatives. Should be able to establish the creative vision, analyze plan and interpret the business needs .Develop audio-visual content as per the brief in timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and take them to completion.
- Work hands-on on designing creatives
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Meet work standards by following productivity, quality, and standards;
- resolving operational problems;
- Identifying work process improvements.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by team members
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and multiple digital marketing collateral - including website and social media
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences
- Overseeing photo or shoots
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with the departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop and execute KPI focused targeted digital strategies for the Company
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Creativity skills: First and foremost creative head must be good at creating concepts for others to work on. They must have a keen awareness of current trends in advertising and graphic design.
- Communication and presentation skills: They need excellent communication (written and verbal) and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to founder and also explain their ideas to members of their creative team.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. They need a clear creative vision while remaining open to others’ ideas.
- Leadership skills: Creative head need leadership skills in order to hire, develop, and oversee their creative team.
- Digital and graphic design skills: Extensive knowledge of graphic design and relevant software is vital. Familiarity with video making techniques is very useful.
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more