Opening available for Graphic Designer in a creative role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the social media team to understand design briefs and creatively visualise and develop new concepts.
- Turn content concepts into highly creative graphics content or engaging videos for social media marketing.
- Designing of web graphics and banners/post for various digital platforms with high level of creative standards for all channels.
- Video editing, animation effects for our product video shoots.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly creative.
- Strong working experience of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and other associated design/editing tools.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends for both graphics and video.
- A high level of attention to detail is a must.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Must have a past portfolio of delivering highly creative graphic content.
- Experience in handling Digital SLR cameras for our product photoshoots will be a bonus.
Samples of your past work or a link to your design portfolio like Behance or similar portfolio is a must and should be emailed.
Do mention your current CTC, expected CTC and notice period in your application.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more