fusionSpan India Pvt Ltd was founded in 2009 and specializes in the implementation and development of technology-based solutions for membership associations. Our headquarters is in Maryland, USA, and we have offices in both Nagpur and Hyderabad.
The candidate will be a member of the digital strategy team, which focuses on four key services: website design and development, integration, marketing automation, and consulting.
The creative designer will be responsible for creating original styles and brand design to be used in both web design as well as other communication platforms. These styles will be based on creative strategy sessions led by the digital strategy team in the Rockville, MD, USA office.
fusionSpan’s customers are primarily nonprofit and membership-based organizations in the US with some having international presence.
Candidates will be asked to create a basic design direction based on a sample design story.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will create style directions including full-color palettes, sample images, animations, infographics, fonts, iconography, web element styles
- Help with design of Documents and presentation
- The candidate will work directly with the digital strategist and project team members in the USA and India.
- Candidates should be fluent in English and have a firm understanding of digital design principles including user experience and accessibility.
- Candidate should be highly motivated to constantly innovate on design.
- Candidate should have the ability to meet deadlines for individual projects/ tasks assigned.
- Candidate should be willing to become an expert with a variety of tools and skillsets focused on digital design.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly proficient with Raster Graphics editor such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel, Gif files, and vector graphics tools such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to make recommendations on the types, sizes, resolution, focal points, and perspective of graphics to be used in a variety of formats.
- Ability to design excellent layouts for document and email design.
- Ability to translate organizational voice and brand into designs.
- Ability to design eye-catching images and logos.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer a challenging yet low-stress environment, with no corporate hierarchy. The right person will be self-motivated and adaptable. This position requires someone who wants their work to make a difference, is a fast learner, has an instinctive problem-solving mentality and experience conceptualizing and creating out of the box solutions
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more