We are looking for Creative Copy Writers who have a great knack in creating amazing content for social media, campaigns as well as other digital marketing requirements. We seek creative minds able to create catchy copies and handle the content marketing initiatives and campaigns with enthusiasm. Agency experience about 2-3 years is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write content for B2C and B2B communication social media, campaigns, website content, blogs, brochures, product briefs, solution briefs, testimonials and case studies.
- Responsible for researching, conceptualizing, writing, proofreading and editing original content for all communication material including electronic, print, online, digital, AV, collaterals, merchandise, etc.
- Ideate innovative and creative digital campaigns ideas for pitches.
- To write scripts for commercials based on the brief given by the clients / sales managers.
- This involves developing scripts based on the details and specifications of the client and also in sync with the brand proposition that would be playing at that time.
- Develop and contribute to contests, promos, etc.
- Conceptualize and write copy for social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter and work with stakeholders who provide content.
- Understand that copy has requirements, tone, style, messaging in different mediums blogs vs. Facebook vs. LinkedIn vs. Tumblr vs. magazines vs. newspapers vs. emails and have experience in writing such accordingly.
- Work as part of the marketing team and with Business Unit Heads to brainstorm, develop and write engaging, relevant and impactful copy.
- Proof-read, critique and edit copy for grammatical errors, sense and style.
- Ensure copy is SEO optimized (our SEO experts will guide here). Conceptualizing communication strategy.
- Being able to establish the creative vision & ideating original & award winning campaigns.
- Staying on top of trends in the digital space to be able translate that into trendsetting work.
- Presenting concepts to clients & playing a key role in pitches.
- Ensuring there is smooth interaction between the copies, art, and business development for implementation of Traditional campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of the mainline domain is essential. Copy writing background is a must.
- Min 2 years experience as a Copywriter in a corporate communications team/ marketing communication team / Internal Communications team.
- Experience with working in a creative/digital agency environment with proven conceptual and
- presentation experience.
- Creative thinker.
Candidate already serving the notice period or can join immediately will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more