We are looking for creative content writers with a minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a progressive work environment for our Content Writing Jobs in Bangalore/Creative Content Writer jobs in Bangalore.
Need a dose of a visual speck to get a crystal clear picture on the Content Writer Job description? Peak-a-boo! Take a peek at our video JD.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a creative content writer, you should develop grammatically correct, unique and informative content in different niches.
- Write unique Articles, Blogs, Website Pages, Product Descriptions, Brochure / Flyer Content, Product Reviews, Social media content, Press Releases etc.
- Communicating with Clients to understand the scope of projects, its requirements, etc.
- Developing keyword rich SEO content.
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Technical Writing Technical Blogging, Ability to understand business challenges
- Video editing tools, Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts will be a plus.
- Very Good People Skills Ability to work with a different set of individuals to achieve objectives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Competencies Being an experienced creative content writer you should hold excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of content creation prior experience with web and social media content will be a plus.
SEO writing skills
- Ability to write for social media
- Understanding of online marketing and channels
- Ability to write in different tones.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with a good command over English (Written & Spoken)
- Well-proven experience in content writing as a Creative Content Writer.
- An effective and creative writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proofreading with good vocabulary skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more