Bureau Veritas is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. Were looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelors degree and relevant work experience.
Experience: – Must have 3+ Years of experience writing for a large agency or corporation
Roles & Responsibilities:
The content writer will develop and create content for websites, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources. Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Co-ordinate with all the diverse team across the BV to generate content & technical stuff.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3 to 4 years experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress, HTML, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Excellent Presentation & communication (Written & Verbal) skill
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Bachelors degree/Equivalent Degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- To have a good culture of IT or IT Captive Unit
Benefits & Perks: