Digitally Next is totally the game for it by enabling & empowering the Next in their clients and ecosystem of Digital-Social Media &IoT.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Convert ideas into content pieces. These content pieces (output) can be in the form of:
Web Related Content:
- Landing Page/Forms
- Emailers/Ebooks/Downloadables – Topic/Body/Links
- Social Media Content:
- Social Media Copies
- Social Media creative content
- Blog/Articles/Press releases/Story telling/Infographics
- Paid ads content – FB/Instagram/Google/LinkedIn/YouTube
- Content for creative cards/videos
Copies and descriptions
- Remarketing ad sets
- SEO content – Blogs/Articles using keywords
- WhatsApp messages
- YouTube descriptions/Video scripting
- Profile Writing
- Viral Content
- Media Kit/PR activities/3rd Party PR
- Media Relations
- Influencer Marketing
Online Reputation Management(ORM) areas
- Planning – Understand/Work/Create/Assist
- DMO Plan – Along with the SEM and Digital/Social Media Campaign teams
- Manifestation Plan
- Activity Charter - Along with the SEM and Digital/Social Media Campaign teams
Team & Vendor Management: Individual Contribution, Buddy Coaching, Participate in
Recruitment/Induction, KRA setting and Performance Evaluation:
- Work Allocation Based on Activity Charter & SMO Tracker
- Primary & Secondary Work related ownership to ensure business continuity as a part of risk mitigation
- Setting up KRAs (using InnoWET) and Performance review
- Time sheet Management & Analysis
- Social Media Participation and updated Profile on all mediums
- Work closely with the creatives/videos team for proper implementation of the campaign
Review & Analytics:
- Client’s success PPT and Report with executive summary
- Team Productivity based on Time Sheets
- Create phase(Web/Content and Visuals) Activity Charter Conformance Report
- Consolidated success Report /PPT for internal stakeholders
- Content success report and analytics tracking based on the medium
- Translation of Business/Digital Objectives into Content themes.
- Production of Content items as per Digital-Social Media Campaigns
- Giving operational excellence in terms of Planning and Timelines to content deliverables
- Associated team, vendor and work management for any designated content work
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly ·
- Not a mere task taker.
- Ability to work with deliverables in mind.
- Entrepreneurial instinct beyond office cubicle
- Intelligence to do multitasking and prioritization of work ·
- Excellent communication skills- written oral and articulation.
- Ability to initiate/participate with intelligence, thoughtful new ideas in business discussion and meetings.
- Instinct of exhaustive reading, research ,analysis beyond the conventional format and adding value to the deliverables ·
- Strong strategic bent with inclination towards learning and contributing.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work with cross-functional areas of business.
- Zeal to be driven by productivity than by activity ·
- Self discipline and ability to do work with self supervision.
- You do what you preach, or at least try ·
- You not only work hard, you party hard too ·
- You have an eye for detail ·
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you! ·
- You are a DIY person. Period
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more