A group that has been involved in ecommerce since 2002. With offices in the UK, India, Australia and New Zealand, we have organically built a strong portfolio of online businesses and a host of recognisable brands. Our India offices are in Vadodara and Ahmedabad and provide us with a suite of functions that include web production, marketing, accounting and support. Where a lot of international companies utilize manpower from India, we don’t see them as a back office but rather the core of what we do and who we are as a team.
Words are nothing by themselves. Putting them together in a way that captivates the audience and compels them to do something is what we treasure. Whether you are writing a screenplay or putting the words together for a song, everything comes down to word selection and making it all flow seamlessly. Our content writers work from around the World to create masterpieces. From website product pages, internal training materials or social media pieces, we have 13 different languages for most of the things that we produce.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are truly passionate about writing and are able to critique other people's work.
- Experience of writing product based content.
- A good understanding of how to sell a product via words.
- Knowledge of the differences between the use of English in India and internationally is essential.
- You are able to provide a variety of links to your published creations.
- An understanding of how industry regulatory constraints can affect how you write about a product or service.
- Knowledge and application of SEO would be advantageous.
- You have a solid balance of quality and speed when you write.
- Flawless grammar and spelling.
- An excellent standard of education.
- Intelligent, a strong work ethic and an amazing attitude.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
It doesn't surprise us that we have become one of the most popular employers within the industry. We pay well, we invest in people and have fun whilst recognising your contribution.
We are proud to have become an internationally award winning employer and want to continue our success through you. A lot of people want an opportunity to showcase their talent and be recognised for it. If you are considering a move, just get in touch with our team who would be happy to help answer any of your questions. If you are ready to apply, simply email us a copy of your latest CV together with your expectations and why you think you are ideal for this role!
Benefits & Perks:
- Market leading pay rates.
- Ability to work from home or from our offices.
- Performance based incentives.
- Strong, solid and established company.
- Salary is completely negotiable based upon your ability.
- International travel opportunities.
- 6 monthly salary reviews.
- 95% of management promoted from within.
- World class training provided.
- Service recognition awards.
- Regular performance recognition awards.
- Accommodation available where required.
- Fantastic social events.
- Dynamic, motivated international team.
- Your input makes a difference.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more