Toppr is looking for a Creative Writer. As a creative writer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for all the brand and corporate communication. This is a highly dynamic role that gives you the opportunity to create engaging copies across a wide array of channels – print advertisements, digital marketing, social media, email marketing, blogs, and PR. You should be able to write copy based on the target audience, messaging strategy, and the end objective.
Since Toppr has a dynamic environment and an open culture, you will have a chance to actively work with various teams including design, product, social media, and digital marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
In First Week...
- Understand Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with the marketing, product, and sales teams to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product,
marketing, and sales strategies. Familiarise yourself with Toppr’s branding values and design
By Day 30.
- Collaborate with the design team to create various print advertisements, posters, and standees.
- Collaborate with social media strategists and BTL marketing leaders to create engaging social
media posts and offline marketing collaterals.
- Contribute to the Toppr blog and Toppr’s PR articles to build a brand voice across channels.
By Day 90
- Provide meaningful contribution to various marketing activities including brainstorming
sessions for multiple print, social media, and offline marketing campaigns.
- Visualize the customer lifecycle and create engaging experiences that can influence Toppr’s
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Mass Media, English Literature, Psychology, or Mass
- 1 - 2 years of experience with a marketing agency is preferred.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Communication: Excellent communicator and relationship builder. You have worked
collaboratively with marketing teams
- Good eye for aesthetics: Clean, precise sentences, good use of punctuation, hygienic paragraph
formation, use of words easily understood by the target audience.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team
Benefits & Perks:
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as
someone with the potential to become the future lead content writer.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work directly
under the AVP, Marketing who has grown Toppr’s PR outreach, social media presence, digital
marketing activities, and ATL campaigns through insightful strategies.
- Widespread impact: Be a part of a small vibrant team and watch your work make an impact on
achieving Toppr’s goals.
- Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your effort by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored
specifically for Creative Writers.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more