At Story Digital, we are looking for someone who writes great copies as well as creates out-of-the-box concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
- Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
- Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
- Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated communication channels.
- Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
- Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal and information.
- Create content previews.
- Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them to transform those into creative designs.
- Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and deadlines.
- Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for clients is desirable.
- Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
- A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
- Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more