At NoisyLion, We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our in-house Copywriter.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a member of the creative team, you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop final deliverables to internal team, and the client.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
You'll be the perfect fit, if you :
- Have experience writing for emailers and B2B campaigns
- Can strategize and optimize content for highest engagement and conversions.
- Have a sense of humour !
- Stage 1: Resume and Portfolio Screening
- Stage 2: Cognitive Ability Test
- Stage 3: Tele-Interview
- Stage 4: Design Test
- Stage 5: In-Person Interview
NOTE - The entire process takes about 7-14 days.
Benefits & Perks:
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Best creative practices
- Unique growth opportunity
- Flexible working hours
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more