We are in search of a skilled SEO content developer, knowledgeable and fluent in the diverse and compelling world of digital content. If you possess outstanding knowledge and skills in the English language, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we’d like to talk with you!
We are a high-end ROI driven SEO and web design firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader for private white label SEO.
We need you to be a strong writer and/or have a graphic arts background with a solid foundation in SEO digital content and technology, who is as comfortable as a hands-on team player as you are working autonomously.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented content, as well as reworking existing content.
- Creating specific SEO content that motivates CRO.
- Managing content and making content recommendations for a diverse clientele.
- Flexing between various types of content including articles, blogs, press releases, viral marketing content and promotional web content, with the ability to write, proof and edit all.
- Communication that scaffolds between team and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion and ability to develop content specifically for SEO and internet marketing.
- Ability to think outside of the box when problem-solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries.
- Ability to clearly communicate to the tech-savvy as well as in lay man's terms, interchangeably.
- Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt.
- MVP status when it comes to working on a team.
- A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Outstanding written and communicative English.
- Practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support an added advantage.
- Outstanding listening and "social listening" skills.
- Relative fluency and knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, etc as well as the motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital tools and trends.
- Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high-end ROI and CRO.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency.
- Please contact us at your earliest convenience if your career objective is to develop content for an SEO firm that believes in the unlimited potential of its mission, clientele and employees!
Benefits & Perks: