To help support the clients of White Rivers Media and to ensure that the strategy is adhered to within the context of that assignment.
To help support the customers through social media mediums.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, write, edit and proof read all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online platforms.
- Use etiquette and ability to sell without selling online by delivering great service, great content & information but linking through to commercial transactions where relevant and appropriate
- Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
- Understanding the message, specifications that the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into attractive copy
- Writing creative, pleasing copies that will engage the reader
- Receiving feedback and using it to grow and improve as a copywriter
- Working with the art director to devise creative strategies
- Keeping copy consistent and identifiable for each client
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns
- Be enthusiastic but be responsible
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Exp 1-3 years Understand the bigger picture, online objectives and ensure all activity supports wider online objectives
- Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more