At Cigniti, we are always looking for hiring the best.
This role will report into Head of Marketing Automation & Campaigns within Cigniti Marketing team.
You will be a critical part of a team that is focused on creating high-value, actionable campaigns which are helpful in generating conversions from them. We are looking for a creative technology marketer who can create high quality content, great marketing communication collateral for solutions, services, campaigns, programs and communications to stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write and edit marketing copy that will utilized across a variety of channels such as emails, lead generation programs, web sites, newsletters, and digital ad campaigns and more aimed at achieving optimum conversion rates.
- Create emails and email sequences designed for high conversion rates in the lead nurturing process leveraging Marketing automation.
- Create brand collateral such as Whitepapers, POVs, Case Studies, Website and Landing pages.
- Develop messaging and content for sales tools and demand generations programs as required to help drive pipeline and revenue.
- Write & edit CXO Speeches, Press Releases, Speaker Proposals, Video scripts, and more.
- Develop positioning and write copy for marketing communications materials.
- Occasionally proofread materials and provide suggested changes based on spelling, grammatical accuracy, and alignment to a designated style.
- Manage multiple concurrent copy writing projects in a detailed and timely manner.
- This person may also help conduct content research, do deep analysis of our existing materials, and conduct interviews with knowledge experts, as needed.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include: Business, Communications, English or Journalism
- Must have proven experience in professional copy writing and proofreading in a relevant industry/field such as IT Services, Enterprise Software, B2B SaaS Software.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Outstanding messaging, writing and editing skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be able to prioritize deliverable's. And extremely well organised.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high caliber marketing materials as demonstrated via submitted portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of projects/programs in a cross functional, geographically dispersed environment in a timely and effective manner.
- Experience working with outside agencies/vendors is preferable, not mandatory.
- Should be Metrics driven, Self-starter, and Go-getter. Should have the ability to stay motivated and also motivate younger members in the team towards achieving team goals.
Please do share below details while applying:
- Total experience:
- relevant experience:
- notice period:
- Current location:
- interested to relocate to Hyderabad:
- Current CTC:
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more