We are looking for a creative Content / Copywriter who would be hands-on with content/copy related requests across products at Practo.
Roles & Responsibilities:
PFB the roles and responsibilities of the role you are being assessed for:
- Be familiar with Practo's products and services, and its target audience.
- Work with the marketing managers to understand their briefs.
- Work directly with the creative team to develop creative ideas and concepts.
- Write crisp and compelling content/copy for emails, ads, banners, blogs, product descriptions, and other marketing assets, for external and internal communication.
- Make sure that the final work is grammatically sound and free from typos.
- Incorporate and revise content/copy based on feedback from the stakeholders.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Collaborate with fellow team members and project stakeholders.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Mandatory Skills :
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience (3-6 years)
- Proofreading / Copywriting
- Science background so that he/she can research about medical content and write
- Ability to do secondary research to write content
- Exposure to medical content
- Notice period : Immediate/ 15days
- Preferable : Agency Background
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more