We are looking for a Copywriter, preferably from an advertising background. Ideal candidates will need to have a strategic and planning thought process apart from writing. Good grammar, communication and presentation skills, an understanding of briefs and the ability to adhere to tight deadlines is a must. A sense of humour is optional.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Copywriters deliver the words and verbal content that accompany digital marketing content and communication materials. They will work in close partnership with graphic designers & brand managers to create authentic, engaging and compelling messaging. The candidate will be expected to
- Create and develop impactful consumer-facing communication materials and messages across digital channels. This includes writing content for email marketing, social media, video and audio scriptwriting and production some print, website and content marketing.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and team leads, core business unit leaders and the graphic design team to develop and manage digital marketing communications for our clients across India.
- Assist the Social Media Teams at Hansa Cequity in researching and generating content for social media-worthy stories and work with internal teams (sales, design and marketing) to increase visibility for our clients across all social media platforms.
- Work with multiple projects and teams, as well as lend support to internal team presentations and new advertising pitches for local and international markets.
- Produce and curate persuasive and accurate content for social media (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Vimeo), Websites, Blogs and eBooks.
- Execute communication strategies for product launches and campaigns, proof-read and create copy for consumer-facing materials: leaflets, posters, activation campaigns as well as product packaging as per need.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more