Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission-critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China. As a minority- and women-owned enterprise (MWBE), Artech is certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). Artech is also an NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write great engaging digital copy in a real time environment that can stimulate interaction, discussion and engagement
- Research, write, edit and proof-read all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online platforms
- Understand briefs to develop creative messaging for monthly plans and campaigns
- Tailor content for mediums such as like Social Media Posts, Emailers, Website, Digital Ads, Blogs, etc.
- Must have the skills of developing various forms of content from Long-Format to Short-Format content
- Must have a strong foundation and understanding of 'branding in the digital space'
- Should have a portfolio of well-executed campaigns in previous job roles
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Creative Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role with 3-4 years experience
- Experience with US based companies is desirable
- Must have an ability to write in an engaging and active tone
- Quick learner, thinker and doer. Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas and deliver within tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail • Agency experience will be a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more