We are looking for a creative Copywriter/Content Marketer to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. You don’t need to be a naturally polished writer but be willing to become one.
You need to master grammar, English, punctuation, spelling, adjectives, and have a vast vocabulary to pull from when you write.
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write clear, attractive marketing copy with a distinct voice based on customer personas with the goal to drive conversions
- Collaborate with designers and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. social media, email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and be willing to speak with professionals to gather the best information
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase traffic and reach
- Source images and other content as needed
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Interpret Analytics and Data in order to improve Copywriting/Content Marketing execution
- Creative brainstorming
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be curious Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Understanding User Experience Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO Strong research skills
- Creativity Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more