Copy writing profile Min 2-4 years of experience in Advertising, Branding/ Digital Marketing Agencies only.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Employing skills to establish concept note for client conceptual approvals
- Write, paraphrase or re-write content from scratch depending on specific instructions in work order.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Create fresh plagiarism free creative web content, blogs, articles, flyers, press as per requirements.
- Create & Update content as needed for various projects as per internal & client approvals.
- Ownership to proofread & edit blogs, articles, posts & print material before publishing on or offline.
- Confidently coordinate with marketing & design teams to producing work across multiple platforms
- Ability to create flow structures for multi-page brochures & coffee table books
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Make content headers and flows to provide to creative teams keeping copy style consistency Ability to understanding projects brief and requirements with grace & ease.
- Taking clear enquiries/briefs from prospects/ clients to accurately coordinated & close to deliver.
- Prepare daily/ weekly scheduled for managing activities & timelines.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching & occasionally Interviewing and organizing facts and sources
- Writing product descriptions and supporting materials for the brand.
- Weekly Data Management. Develop and execute yearly formal business plan for assigned teams.
- Monthly Project Management reviews ensuring teams on targets & counter measures encase gaps.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Evidence to drive and determination to hit targets. High on task & time management, detail-oriented, flexible, self-motivated and one meeting deadlines with a problem - solving inclusive attitude.
- Ability to take feedback & work under the supervision of a Seniors to produce high-quality work.
- Excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise. Excellent grasp of English language
- Adaptability according to requirements. Ability to develop innovative and engaging content.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines. Clear, concise & strong communication skills required.
- Willingness to work within a team to achieve both individual and wider team goals.
- Natural willingness to spot opportunities and spread knowledge gained with others.
If you're passionate about design and eager to learn more, wed like to meet you.
Benefits & Perks:
- 5 Alternate Saturdays
- Working Hours: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more