The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a non-profit organisation in India that runs school lunch programme across India. The organisation was established in 2000. It aims to counter classroom hunger and aid in education of children. It feeds 18,00,907 children every day across India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the inter department teams, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Craft and send our monthly newsletter
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more