If English is your forte and editing is your passion, we are looking for Copy Editors with 3-5 Years of relevant experience. This role will ensure that the creative brilliance is used for presentable, user friendly and accurate content which is to the point and correct.
Join our creative team and get an opportunity to work on challenging international projects. Work in close collaboration with web designers and web developers for mobile apps, websites, social portals and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent command over the English language, good vocabulary and impeccable spelling and grammar.
- The candidate must be well read and should be well versed with the taxonomy and web terminologies.
- The candidate must be good in researching and presenting information in a well formatted and well planned documents.
- The candidate should be flexible and adaptable; and must be able to meet the project delivery deadlines.
- Should have an eye for detail and high level of commitment to accuracy.
- Prior experience of working with newspapers and magazinesas copy editors / sub-editors
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Review and copy edit text, fix spellings, and check for consistency in, and relevance of the content.
- Check the grammar of a sentence, such as punctuation, prepositions, sentence formation, syntax and structure.
- Maintain consistency and quality throughout the content.
- Coordinate with content writers to ensure high-quality content that engages the end-user.
- Ensure alignment with guidelines for formatting, style, layout, and other key parameters.
- Work across various formats such as MS Word files, Google Suite, PDFs, PPTs, etc.
- Raise queries to the customer regarding any ambiguities in the text, incomplete references or inconsistencies, and seek confirmation of any particular changes made.
- Ensure all SOPs and trackers are updated in a timely manner
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more