Founded in 2013, Evelyn Learning Systems is positioned among leading brands in educational content development across all STEM and Business subjects. It is the result of our meticulous preparation, hard work, learning and building on years of experience delivering quality content to students globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and copy edit text, fix spellings, and check for consistency in, and relevance of the content.
- Check the grammar of a sentence, such as punctuation, prepositions, sentence formation, syntax and structure.
- Insert/Check for references and footnotes for technical accuracy and placement of citations.
- Coordinate with content writers to ensure high-quality content that engages the end-user.
- Ensure alignment with guidelines for formatting, style, layout, and other key parameters.
- Work across various formats such as MS Word files, Google Suite, PDFs, PPTs, etc.
- Raise queries to the author regarding any ambiguities in the text, incomplete references or inconsistencies, and seek confirmation of any particular changes made.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiar with style manuals such as CMS, APA, AMA, which are briefly elaborated on below.
(MLA stands for Modern Language Association. It is a style of formatting academic papers mostly used in arts and humanities.)
(APA stands for American Psychological Association, the professional guild that first developed the guidelines of the style. APA is a style of formatting academic papers mostly used in social sciences.)
(CMS stands for the Chicago Manual of Style. It is a style of formatting written works most widely used in publishing.)
- Has the ability to stay focused through an entire document, which may be long and technical.
- Possesses the judgment to gauge the difference between necessary and unnecessary changes.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more