Job Location: Bavdhan, Pune
Industry Type: Digital Marketing
Qualification: Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, or a related field coupled with excellent English proficiency
Salary Range: As per Industry Standards
Experience: Must have at least 2+ years of experience as a Copy/ Content Writer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating different content types for domestic as well as international clients.
- Responsible for both short and long-form content writing for digital marketing such as web page copy, blog posts, meta-descriptions, landing page copy, emails, event descriptions etc.
- Leverage messaging, positioning, and value propositions to write emails, web copy, white papers, brochures, presentation scripts.
- Create and draft content for the company's content properties such as blogs, Case Studies and White Paper.
- Create Blog Integrations, Media Channels in LinkedIn / Twitter.
- Contribute towards developing and executing the monthly content strategy.
- Support Digital Marketing team in drafting articles for publishing in the media, drafting press releases, press announcements, etc.
- Can draft scripts for video communication
- Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using relevant keywords, etc.
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team on content distribution, content optimization, and SEO.
- Work and collaborate with the relevant people across departments to source information.
- Work with the relevant teams to plan content marketing ideas to promote content to relevant TG.
- Work closely with business development, product and design teams to create engaging web page copy, case studies, infographics, and product sheets.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Creative thinking and an ability to contribute to the ideation process of the organization.
- Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle between multiple projects.
- Ability to adapt and work well with people and teams very meticulous.
- Strong Analytics skills and up-to-date knowledge on trends, social media, excel etc.
- Understands the mechanics of how technology shapes the way we communicate.
- Experience in producing B2B branded content and writing about solutions and products.
- Experience in content writing and marketing in IT, SaaS, or a comparable industry that is heavily reliant on technology is a plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Good English written skill (Should have experience writing US and UK based content)
- Good knowledge in marketing (SEO will be better)
- Able to write different types of content (Marketing collaterals, Website Content, Blogs, Scripts, PR, Articles, etc...)
- Able to write content for different industry segments/types.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more