We are a Digital Marketing Agency. Our company expertise fulfils a brand’s needs and develops a powerful strategy that maximizes profits and improves efficiency and productivity. We plan and execute marketing campaigns and determine the best online platforms to invest in and continually maintain the balance between marketing activities and results. Our expertise and passion lie in online media buying and creating dynamic strategies and more technical practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for making sure that our clients maximize the effectiveness of their websites. Metrics you will be working on increasing include: conversion rate, site speed, average order value, lifetime value.
- Work cross-functionally with developers and data analysts to conduct analyses, formulate hypotheses, and develop conversion rate optimizing recommendations to clients.
- Develop product, testing, and merchandising roadmaps by interpreting and analyzing large data sets.
- Design and execute A/B multivariate on-site tests, identify areas for improvement in future tests, and recommend next steps.
- Brainstorm and collaborate on data-backed optimizations and strategic marketing ideas with clients.
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer journey associated with each traffic source and help channel owners optimize conversion and reduce friction as customers move through the user experience and purchase/web sign ups.
- Drive the conversion strategy for product display pages/landing pages and monitor results throughout the user's check-out experience.
- Create well-informed hypotheses and develop prioritized, organized testing plans that balance the optimization and - de-averaging- of existing user experiences with the development of new experiences to support channel and product expansion efforts.
- Determine key performance indicators (KPIs) for each test, identify the level of natural flux in those KPIs and determine test winners with adequate statistical confidence.
- Identify growth initiatives that will drive engagement and completion of sign-ups in new and innovative ways on our web properties, including feature and widget development.
- Optimize landing pages, e-commerce funnels, calls-to-action (CTAs), marketing messaging, best practices of design and calculators to maximize performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more