At ClearTrail, work is more than ‘just a job’. Our calling is to develop solutions that empower those dedicated to keep their people, places and communities safe.
For over 18 years, law enforcement & federal agencies across the globe have trusted ClearTrail as their committed partner in safeguarding nations & enriching lives. We are envisioning the future of intelligence gathering by developing artificial intelligence and machine learning based lawful interception & communication analytics solutions that solve the world’s most challenging problems.
Job Location: Indore, Hyderabad, Noida
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand company products from subject matter experts
- Research & study competition products to figure out how our products are better than the competition
- Identify the buyer personas and target audience for various product
- Successfully create and carry out your product marketing strategy in coordination with stakeholders
- Work closely with sales and product teams for determining product's positioning in the market & generating a creative brief
- Proofread and publish the content
- Work closely with design teams to illustrate articles and create appealing collateral's
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Create marketing collateral's like product brochures, data sheets, PPTs, case studies, white papers, flyers, website and webinar content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience in software product company as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Possess Stakeholder Management Skills to deal/communicate with multiple stakeholders & meet the information requirements of all stakeholders
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more