We are looking for a passionate writer and a self-starter to help us with our content needs, to bridge the gap between technology and what it can do for end-users. If you think you could be the next Ruskin Bond or Rabindranath Tagore, then here is an opportunity to use the THBS canvas to communicate your talent to the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, create, write, edit, optimize and manage content for blogs, whitepapers, website, case studies, press releases, media stories, branding assets, movie scripts, corporate presentations, etc.
- Write and edit content for social media and employer branding channels.
- Work with cross-functional teams, assess business requirements and provide appropriate documentation.
- Own and maintain the master content calendar.
- Identify and implement best technology tools in content authoring, publishing and source control.
- Content writing for integrated communication campaigns.
- Crafting creative copy for print, online and electronic media.
- Online/offline research and getting new content ideas.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years of writing experience, in a B2B environment, preferably for IT companies.
- Ability to extract information from technical teams to provide deep, useful content.
- Any experience in creating infographics will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding judgment in tone, word choice and sentence/paragraph structure.
- Great research, organizational and learning skills.
- Contemporary writing skills plus a thorough knowledge of English language, technical writing or a related field.
- Impeccable grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure and style.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Independent and proactive self-starter.
- Good understanding of SEO and keywords.
- Good understanding of the impact of content on the overall marketing communications.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in writing content on topics like IT integration and API / Digital Economy will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks: