Join the friendliest travel consultants on vacation and business travel. Apply now for a position with us and start making travel dreams come true. We are making travel easier and more affordable because we want everyone to experience the joy of seeing other places and people. We’re looking for friendly people to join the team that’s making our goals a reality every day. Today’s the day to take advantage of a lucrative career opportunity with our successful company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Would be required to write high-quality travel content for various travel websites for an international travel house.
- The content includes but is not limited to website content, articles, news, blogs, press releases, worldwide destination guides, airport guides etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced in Travel Industry with expertise on email writing, International Customer Compliant handling.
- Write blog posts, articles and proofread website content
- Working closely with the SEO team to produce quality website content along with meta tags, and title tags.
- Writing and publishing content to target WebEngages target audience and business objective
- Working with product, marketing and sales team to create content for product pitch, social media and design overall content strategy
- Keep an eye on competitors content strategy for best practices
- Required Qualifications of Content Writers Graduate with 2-year experience in writing for a travel company
- Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Creative thinker with a flair for intuitive store telling
- Strong sense of quality and eye for detail
- Capable of multitasking and time management
- Good to have: understanding of SEO concepts and how readers find and use the content on the web
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more