We are hiring only Full Time Content Writers – English(This job opportunity is NOT for Freelancers or Part Time Writers)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write and publish content online related to education, and career.
- Create unique and quality content after thorough research.
- The target audience for which you will write will include school students, college students, as well as job seekers preparing for govt job exams.
- Strategizing and optimizing content for best user experience will be required.
- Adhering to defined quality standards (format, content, grammar, factual information, value-add) to ensure production of error-free content.
- Should be committed to meet deadlines and on-time content delivery.
- Ensuring that the content is factually correct & all the relevant information have been captured with precision.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English Language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- A person from Internet industry will be preferred, but someone who is savvy enough will definitely be considered. The core of work is based on education and students.
- We are looking for talented, motivated and interested team players, in educational content writing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Outstanding writing skills, grammatical correctness and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Should have an excellent online presence.
- Good work ethic.
- Powerful online and offline research skills for topics assigned, to be able to gather data for and write specific, as opposed to generic content.
- Creativity with words as well as images.
- Should have the passion for writing, and helping the student community.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more