You are Seeing The Current Opening’s Page Content Writer
Create informative and persuasive content for multiple digital channels to attain measurable marketing objectives and increase brand awareness and target audience engagement.
Excellent command over English Language and ability to think out-of-the-box, play with words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to create content for marketing collaterals, landing page and social media management.
- Review the existing content in website and update it on a regular basis.
- Align content with the organizations overall strategy
- Liaise with SEO and social media teams
- Write contents like BLOGS, ARTICLES AND PRESS RELEASES.
- Write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Write technical and non-technical content that generates user interests and gain maximum responses.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good research, editing and proof reading skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly
- Must possess strong copy writing and editorial skills
- Should be able to work independently
- Knowledge of SEO is mandatory
- Should be socially active in LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook and Slide share.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more