We are a team of young and reliable developers for your projects, available on demand. Our team of full stack developers is fully equipped to handle some of the most complicated projects that you may have.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Based on our portfolio of products, come up with a repository of content ideas and Select ideas to work upon based on keyword volume, difficulty, competition, landscape assessment and it's direct mapping with sales.
- Research and identify the type of blog post to produce on the given topic.
- Develop an authoritative content piece based on keyword research. Incorporate the seed keyword and family of keywords into the post.
- Optimize the post from readability, search, and scanability perspectives - optimized images, gifs, and videos into the post to make it richer and easier to consume.
- Co-create stories with the lead marketer for promoting the post via email, social media, and other channels that the company frequently uses. Follow the guidelines for the blog post promotion strategy.
- Track the website's data for its effectiveness using Google Analytics and constantly use the metrics (like the number of visitors) to understand the output of their work.
- Constantly work towards improving the website's visibility by increasing the number of keywords the website's pages rank for, help improve the ranking of various posts, and increase the content's effectiveness- traffic: sales ratio.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more