We are looking for the woldclass content writer, who can write compelling content. A Top-Notch Researcher and Interviewer who is thirsty to learn but knows when he/she is quenched.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a content writer, you will work with us in order to determine how to bring the greatest possible benefit to potential readers. This will requires thoughtful conversations between writer and company management team, plus extensive research to locate the best possible information. Being able to understand business models and the companies overall goals are also important, so superior communication is always a necessity.
- Core website copy
- Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Content for banners
- Product descriptions
- Case studies, whitepapers, and ebooks
- Company bios
- Landing page
Required Knowledge & Skills:
We are looking for content writer who as a creative professional understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Their job is to ensure that the content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
Additionally, you should be a passionate learner since you will write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. You should have the ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy this is an essential aspect of the job.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more