WebHopers is a complete Digital Marketing and Development Company which have contributed to many startups who are looking to capitalize on limitless possibilities that digital marketing can provide. We have established our brand value on the basis of our immaculate results, tangible ROI, professional approach to problems, and tailor made solutions for any clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce well-researched content for publication online
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualification - Diploma with certifications or internships/ Btech. BE/ Mass communication
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more