We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Online Marketing Team and enrich our and clients websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If youre familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, wed like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, youll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create an innovative content idea
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Content Development, Writing Skills, English, Copywriting, Proofreading, IT Experience, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Command over the language.
- Proficient grammar knowledge.
- Expert in writing 100 PERCENT unique content.
- Must master writing different style content.
- Must be an expert in understanding the subject and doing research and analysis.
- Good written English skills, Web content writing & Blog Writing will be an added
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more