As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating and engaging relevant content for our various web and social media platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, edit, and publish written content for various platforms including our company website, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Partner with other content teams to ensure the media content we are producing is timely and relevant to our customers.
- Manage published content to ensure timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out of date content.
- Increase engagement through social media channels and content websites by identifying key engagement metrics and optimizing content development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt different writing styles.
- Max 2 Years Of Experience.
- Social Media Content, Blog Writing, Emailer, Website Copy.
- Sample Work Required for Shortlisting.
- Should have worked with Agency (1st Preference), Brand side (2nd Preference)..
- Immediate Joiners - will be a plus.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 2 years
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: PG Not Required.
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Stable, consistent work hours.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- A fast-paced and high energy work place.
Recruiter Name: Harshy
Contact Company: Webcontxt