Viraaj Ventures is a group of many businesses. An Indian-based multi-faceted company, this has expertise into real estate, infrastructure, FMCG, digital marketing, and wealth management services. Since its inception, the group has progressively grown into a large firm with interest in different businesses. This works on cohesive and growth’s model with various industry stakeholders including service providers, customers and end-users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of designing and editing software
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more