We encourage team collaboration and provide excellent meeting facilities, with the latest technology and practices. We believe that if you create work environments that allow people to feel inspired, it will attract better people and bring success to an organisation. This is why we have invested a lot into our workplace and will always continue to do so.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Are you a born wordsmith; someone that is passionate about playing around with words, in order to create an exciting and engaging style? As a leading e-commerce business, we are always adding a steady stream of third party and own brand products to our catalogue. Each requires a thoroughly researched, informative and eye-catching product page, which breaks down the features, benefits and quality of the item for our customers.
- Understanding of the claims regulation in the European countries
- Good understanding of the SEO
- There will be training on areas such as how we like things to be put together from a regulatory standpoint.
- However, you should already be able to write to a grammatically perfect and error free standard.
- Speed is important as is quality and therefore somebody can organise themselves to achieve both would be fundamental. Working alongside our product team and marketing team, the job allows for growth opportunities in multiple directions.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- If you believe that you could help us, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV together with a covering email that tells us why you would make the ideal candidate.
Required Candidate profile
- A keen writer who can think out of the box; you have a high attention to detail and are articulate in whatever you produce.
- Excellent understanding in the use of grammar.
- Ability to create SEO optimized content.
- A born wordsmith, who can always find the most appropriate language when writing.
- Good marketing acumen, you are able to understand customers.
- Ability to understand regulatory requirements.
- High standard of education particularly in English.
- You can demonstrate your writing skills.
- Well-organised and self-motivated individual.
- You are able to combine speed with quality.
- Basic HTML skills would be helpful.
Benefits & Perks:
- Established company with great financial stability.
- Fast personal and career development.
- World class training.
- International travel opportunities.
- Service recognition awards.
- Market leading salary packages.
- Five days working in a week.(Monday-Friday).
- Accommodation facility for staff.
- Regular social activities.
- Management developed from within.
- Unrivalled team working dynamics.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more