Founded in 2009 by Sudhir Rohilla, Manish Gupta and Satish Sharma who have over 40 + years of collective experience of working in marquee organizations such as PWC and IBM. Unyscape Infocom was born with the objective of bringing enterprise class quality in digital analytics & marketing space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, etc).
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Develop strategies to increase traffic through content copies.
- Build a following on social media (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook mainly) for the brand by creating engaging content and instigating conversations.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good experience in writing articles and blog posts.
- Good English composition and grammar. Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more