We, at Trust Tech, comprise a team of experts who are passionate about what they do. Developing websites and mobile apps, we aim at turning each of our client’s business ideas into a reality that has a stronghold in the marketplace with designs resistant to time and competition. Serving a number of clients; mostly international ones, we are well-versed in catering to the needs of customers from different time-zones. Pledged to provide excellent customer service, we strive hard to make on time project deliveries while ensuring their efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Update website content on a regular basis based on SEO best practices to generate traffic to our sites
- Create content for marketing emails
- Creative & technical Blogs on company websites and relevant third party platforms
- Actively post in Social media and engage others in discussions
- Content for marketing collaterals such as brochures, presentations, and banners.
- Collaborate with other departments to prepare case studies, articles etc.
- Proofread and edit content produced by others in the organization.
- Research industry - related topics, engage with members of the team for producing various content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing case studies and marketing content.
- Create clear and concise documentation that meets the business requirements.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Certifications in technical writing desirable.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Hands - on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more